SAP Fiori: 1 Catalog multiple groups
Can any of you guru’s tell me if the following scenario is in fact possible:
- Create a fiori catalog – containing all my apps.
- Create Group 1 – containnig 3 apps from the catalog
- Create Group 2 – containing 3 other apps from the catalog
- Create Group 3 – containing 4 other apps from the catalog
- Create PFCG Role 1- contaning the catalog + group1
- Create PFCG Role 2 – containing the catalog + group2
- Create PFCG Role 3 – containing the catalog + group3
Make sure that the users assigned lets say PFCG Role 2 – isnt allowed to see the contents of the catalog – only the thing directly added to their group?
Or – do i have to keep a 1 – 1 relationship between the catalog contents and the group?