Insufficient capacity on Free Trial Demo System
we´re actually testing a EFE Free Trial System in AWS.
As we recently tried to start the instance, we´re getting the following error message:
Operation Resume failed on step Resume with message:
AMAZON : Insufficient capacity. (Service: AmazonEC2; Status Code: 500; Error Code: InsufficientInstanceCapacity; Request ID: e6531150-d5aa-43fd-bd96-46264038da81)
The AWS FAQ has the following solution options for me:
When you receive this type of error, you have several different options:
- Simply wait for that instance type to become available.
- Launch a different instance size.
- Launch an instance in a different availability zone and migrate back at a later time, if necessary. This provides a temporary solution until you can replace it at a later time with one in the desired availability zone. However, you will be charged cross-zone data transfer costs.
- Launch an instance in the -Any- availability zone
- Purchase a reserved instance (for that instance type) in the desired availability zone. This will also prevent you from receiving this error in the future.
But I only have the Trial System, so I don´t want to reserve a instance or migrate it to another zone…
So do I have any chance to get the system up & running?