RE: Name Server Port and Request Port for CMS Server Conflict
I am struggling with the port conflict for CMS port , I accidentally kept the Name Server and Request Port for CMS as 6400 and tried to restart.
Because of this now I cannot restart the CMS and nor I can login to the server any more complaining that CMS is not available.
I am currently on Linux environment with BO 4.1 SO06.
Can anyone help with changing the port to Auto Assign using command line by changing the property/ configuration file in Linux.
I Tried to follow few blogs but not very sure about the way to change it in Linux.
Any Input or suggestion to resolve this will be really appreciated.
Close Save with I thought I lost my BOBJ Environment.
Followed the following steps:
3) Choice 3 – Modify a Server Intelligence Agent
4) Choose the number of the SIA you would like to modify, selected choice 1).
5) Choice 4 – Modify a Server
6) Choose the number of the entry you want to modify, selected choice 1).
7) Choose port, (I am assuming this is step 7 of the admin guide page 165), I added the <external IP address>:<6400>.
8) Indicate whether or not the CMS shoudl automatically start, selected yes.
9) Left command line the same
10) Saved changes.