RE: How to implement line selectability for a table control using table Wizard?
Hello SDN Community,
I have created a table control using the Table Wizard. I found my exact question in this forum, but unfortunately it had not been andsered. While I cannot paste a screen-print into this plane-text area, here are the steps I followed…
2) Create new screen 0100
3) Click Layout button
4) Clidk Table Control (with Wizard) and draw box on canvas.
5) Step is “Start” – click Continue
6) Step is “Name of Table Control” – provided name
7) Step is “Table Name” – provided name of dictionary table (AUFK)
8) Step is “Definition of Columns” – selected order numver and order text
9) Step is “Table Control Attributes” – Line Selectability is in display mode – cannot set it.
I would like to have a selectability column for my table. Would appreciate any insight into how to do this.
Almost got it… Changed from dictionary structure AUFK to a type defined in program with, and this is important part, a CHAR01 data element at beginning of the type.
Then line selection opened up in the wizard.
Only outstanding thing now is that nothing shows up in the “Selection col. fld” drop-down. Will try to just type in field name and hopefully that will work, but it botheres me that the drop-down is empty because that indicates that something is not connected right.