RE: Error activating BI content for Sales Analytics

      Hi All,

      we are trying to activate the BI content for Sales Analytics.

      First of all, we activated business function LOG_SD_ANALYTICS_01 and next we started activating the BI Content (business category 03 – LOG_SD_ANALYTICS_01). The activation is not successfull and we get the following error messages:

      1. ESH_CO_COMMON 008 – RFC Destination NO TREX does not exist.
      2. error saving Xcelsius Dashboard 0XC_ERP_SLS_MGR_PERFORMANCE, 0XC_ERP_SLS_MGR_QUOTE_ORDER & 0XC_ERP_SLS_REP_MY_WORK

      As far as error 1 is concerned, we did activate the “NO TREX” via transaction code ESH_ADM_TREX_DEST.

      With regards to error 2, our entire goal is to actually use these dashboards, so we’re stuck now.

      I have run this activation a couple of times already (we had different errors before, such as a couple of InfoProviders that did not exist – solved via OSS note 1830268), but I’m completely clueless about this last error (the dashboards).

      Did anyone already successfully activate this content? If so, did you run into problems as described above? If so, how did you resolve them?

      Cheers,

      Raf

      Rerunning BSANLY_BI_ACTIVATION "suddenly" finds the "unexisting" InfoProviders (and activates them again), but then returns the initial issue with the Xcelsius Dashboards.   Via RSOR I was able to install whatever was still missing from the Content (it seems to be more safe to use this approach, but you'll have to know exactly which objects to activate or how to find them).   Next issue: the BI queries / Xcelsius Dashboards "expect" a portal (I assume that would have to be the portal of the embedded BW server) which is currently unavailable. It's been forwarded to system admin. I'll close this…

      User Rating: Be the first one !
      John Kugelman Supporter Asked on November 2, 2016 in embedded analytics.
      Add Comment
      1 Answers

        Rerunning BSANLY_BI_ACTIVATION “suddenly” finds the “unexisting” InfoProviders (and activates them again), but then returns the initial issue with the Xcelsius Dashboards.

         

        Via RSOR I was able to install whatever was still missing from the Content (it seems to be more safe to use this approach, but you’ll have to know exactly which objects to activate or how to find them).

         

        Next issue: the BI queries / Xcelsius Dashboards “expect” a portal (I assume that would have to be the portal of the embedded BW server) which is currently unavailable. It’s been forwarded to system admin.

        I’ll close this thread for now.

        Add Comment

        Your Answer

        By posting your answer, you agree to the privacy policy and terms of service.