RE: Auto assign Supply to item
You can maintain a default source of supply with the following settings :
- Go to work center Sourcing And Contracting.
- Select the View Common Tasks.
- Select New Fixed Source Of Supply.
- Enter the Product ID and click Get Source Of Supply.
- From the displayed source of Suppliers select the valid Source Of Supplier.
- And click Save then Close.
Now when creating a New sales order the system will pick the correct maintained one. A fixed source of supply has higher priority than a quota arrangement so if a quota arrangement also exists, the fixed source of supply is always assigned as a source of supply first. Only if there is no fixed source of supply, the quota arrangement is assigned.
Additionally, in order to get internal source of supply as default, then we would recommend you to please set the priority for the transport lane per your requirement in transport lanes view under supply chain and design master data WorkCentre. Once you set the priority for transport lanes, system will pick the internal source of supply accordingly while creating sales order.
If the solution befit your query, please mark the thread answered/helpful.